bethinak
New member
- Joined
- May 13, 2014
- Messages
- 48
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Anchorage, AK
- Country
- United States
So I read online somewhere on some axolotl site that aquatic plant substrates are safe and best for planted aquariums. The specific substrate mentioned doesn't seem to be available in the US.
I'm looking at Amazon to see whats available and it seems like the available product is a CaribSea product (and because I read that the parrot fish poop sand is not safe this worries me) that looks a bit too large to be axolotl appropriate. Can someone confirm?
See Carib Sea Eco Substrate here
I'm looking at Amazon to see whats available and it seems like the available product is a CaribSea product (and because I read that the parrot fish poop sand is not safe this worries me) that looks a bit too large to be axolotl appropriate. Can someone confirm?
See Carib Sea Eco Substrate here