The chat doesnt work.

caudatadude28

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
AJ
When I go into the chat it loads but the chat doesnt come up just the background. Is this happening to everyone?

It works fine for me. Did you forget to click the green "X" the last time you left?

I have the same problem, chat does the loading deal and then blank !!!

I'm having the same problem. I know I certainly logged out properly the last time I left.

I got in to chat once today but ever since then I have had it load with a just a white screen.

Mitch

Same for me Mitch I got on this morning and haven't been able to get back on since.

It does the loading thing, but when it finishes I just get the background that says "Got Newts?" I exit the same way each time without pressing any green x, so I don't know why it wouldn't work this time.

Everyone from message 4 down should be alright now.

I can't find the thing to click on for the chat. It isn't up on the bar where it used to be.

I can't find the thing to click on for the chat. It isn't up on the bar where it used to be.

Are you talking about the link in the top header that has been replaced with the Caudata Culture link? If so all you have to do is click where it says 'Members in the Chat Room' underneath your User CP link. Another option is to go through the Community link and you'll see the flashchat link at the bottom.

You can blame the moderators for that - they wanted me to change it to a CC link.

The chat room entrance does not appear on my screen it says "caudata culture" how do I get into the chat room?.:uhoh:

i use firefox and everytime i log into the chat it comes up with the background and nothing else,
if i press refresh button it starts working perfectly.
:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +2
    Back