Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

The chat doesnt work.

It works fine for me. Did you forget to click the green "X" the last time you left?

I got in to chat once today but ever since then I have had it load with a just a white screen.

Mitch

It does the loading thing, but when it finishes I just get the background that says "Got Newts?" I exit the same way each time without pressing any green x, so I don't know why it wouldn't work this time.

Everyone from message 4 down should be alright now.

I can't find the thing to click on for the chat. It isn't up on the bar where it used to be.

I can't find the thing to click on for the chat. It isn't up on the bar where it used to be.

Are you talking about the link in the top header that has been replaced with the Caudata Culture link? If so all you have to do is click where it says 'Members in the Chat Room' underneath your User CP link. Another option is to go through the Community link and you'll see the flashchat link at the bottom.

You can blame the moderators for that - they wanted me to change it to a CC link.

The chat room entrance does not appear on my screen it says "caudata culture" how do I get into the chat room?.:uhoh:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    gemmie: Hello I've been looking into axolotls and wasn't sure if it was even legal to get a pet one in... +1